Your Dependable and Trustworthy Flat Roofing Contractors
Due to the many important roles it plays, your roof is one of the most crucial parts a building’s entire structure. It provides protection from the dark, the cold, and the rain, among other elements of the environment and the weather. It also provides the dwellers, as well as your property with some level of security from thieves and the bad guys.
The roof you choose also has an impact on your home or commercial building’s comfort and aesthetic appearance, not to mention many other important functions. When choosing a roof to install on your building as a new installation or roof replacement, it is important to note that there are numerous roofing options to choose from.
Including flat roofing, Trusted Miami Roofing Repairs is your professional service provider for installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement, who specializes in servicing a wide variety roofing systems for residential, commercial, and industrial premises.
What is Flat Roofing?
This is a roofing system that basically includes very little or no sloping at all. In Miami, FL and its surrounding areas in the greater Florida, Flat Roofing is one of the most popular roofing systems, preferred by both residential homeowners and business property owners. Some of the most common flat roofing styles include Built-Up Roofing (BUR), Modified Bitumen, and Single-Ply.
Types of Flat Roofing
- Built-Up Roofing: Built up roofing is a preferred flat roofing option, whereby during installation, hot asphalt is used to embed reinforced fiberglass into place using a staggered method where one built is mounted on top of the other. Due to this layering and the fact that a fiberglass mat is applied on top of the roof’s surface, Built up flat roofs are highly weather resistant and durable.
- Single-Ply: Single-ply flat roofing is a lightweight option that is also bright from the surface, making it quite energy efficient.
- Modified Bitumen: The last option, Modified Bitumen, is mostly considered a great alternative to built-up flat roofing, due to its high resistance and resilience. This heavy duty flat roofing option is highly durable.
Benefits of Flat Roofing
Flat roofs are highly preferred for the various benefits they provide the property owner with. Some of these include the following:
- Simple, Appealing Design: Flat roofs are one of the simplest yet aesthetically appealing roofing systems. Flat roofs are easy to work with and exist in a wide variety of options from which one can easily select a custom option that complements the rest of the building’s design and structure.
- Highly Affordable: Additionally, Flat roofing is also a highly affordable roofing system, especially since the design doesn’t involve too much work and material during installation, unlike slope roofs. Flat roofing repairs and maintenance services are in most cases, also relatively inexpensive, offering the residents and business property owners in Miami with a less costly roofing alternative. In terms of costs of installation and sometimes even repair, flat roofing is the most inexpensive design in Miami. This design also offers a low maintenance option to homeowners and commercial property owners.
The biggest problem with flat roofs is that they tend to be more prone to water accumulation and problems such as roof leaks. However, modern designs have been advanced to prevent the accumulation of water and reduce the chances of roof leaks occurring. Most such options come with rubber membranes and coatings as leak protection features in modern flat roofing systems.
Your Professional Miami Flat Roofer
Trusted Miami Roofing Repairs is the experienced, licensed, and highly reputed service provider you want to work with whenever you need installation, repair, maintenance, or other flat roofing services and solutions in Miami, FL, and the greater Florida.
Call for a Free Estimate
Get your free flat roofing estimate by simply giving us a call at (305) 376-0500 or email us for more details about our services at Trusted Miami Roofing Repair.